Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Of schools and colleges

Righto,It's been a while since I posted something sensible on this blog so here I go.

The XII standard is over and I'm turning 18 in less than 2 months...big deal?Yes actually.
1st off-I've had such a blast that I actually don't regret joining Vidyalaya anymore.The interhouse games,interschool games,english and evs period jokes,ISS,festivals,summer of 69,teachers day shows,rao class jokes and what not.The most fun days of my life probably went by in the last two years...Sure I've made many many friends whose company and jokes I'm surely going to miss /cherish but as usual very few who I'm really going to try and keep in touch with.Having said that this school sure has been one hell of an experience.I've survived Rajhans food[yes I ate regularly too :/ ],I can survive most things.

Now onto college...the real deal.Its exciting and would be excellent if I go to a hostel but wouldn't be too bad anyway even if I'm with my folks.Excited to meet new people?Not really,no...Would've loved it if the same old gangs joined me in a different environment but it shouldn't be a problem making new friends at all.Teachers?Who cares?Rajhans equipped us to face inefficient teachers.Girls?Not looking at all cause I'm v v happy with my state right now.Drugs?Smoking?No way.Drinking?Socially maybe :/...Party?Would have to do that...So here we go again,to a new place where nobody knows you and judges you on preformed opinions and you can be yourself/who ever you want yourself to be...too much freedom?I'll get back to that point 4 years later.
:)

No comments: